Introduction to LIS
- Today’s problems are more interconnected, complex and urgent than ever before. Existing universities can’t adapt quickly enough to equip students/graduates to tackle them.
- At LIS, we're building a new, world class university that prepares students to tackle some of the global challenges facing society whilst challenging the status quo of higher education in the UK.
- We are building an exceptional faculty of teachers, providing access to the best academics across London and building close partnerships with world leading organisations (e.g., McKinsey, Virgin, Met Police).
- The doors open in 2020 and we have ambitious plans to grow our impact.
- You will bring energy, brains and a strong sense of purpose to LIS’ founding team
- You will get stuck into a wide range of areas, but have ownership responsibilities across:
- HR (incl. recruitment)
- Finance (incl. bookkeeping)
- Office Management
- The right candidate will be a fast learner and have outstanding organisational and administrative skills
- Experience of working in a fast-paced, start-up environment is preferable. A passion for innovation in education is key
- You will initially report to Chris Persson, Co-founder, but you will work closely with the entire founding team. The team will grow quickly over the next 18 months and your role will develop too
- Competitive salary. We’re looking for someone who likely has fewer than 5 years work experience but is ambitious and wants to grow with us
- Annual personal development contribution for external training
- Flexible working hours. We care about the results you deliver not how or when you work
- 25 days holiday. Take time out to be inspired
- Company sponsored monthly gym/fitness contribution
- Based in Aldgate until April 2020 at least, in a new shared office space exclusively reserved for purpose-led organisations
- See here for more information, including about the application process